Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solace

Solace guild official forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your armor/weapon broke. What now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dranagul
Forum manic
Forum manic
Dranagul

Number of posts : 45
Living : Croatia
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Empty
PostSubject: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:30 am

Ok, for some this might not be some news, but for me it was two days ago and yesterday a clannie had that problem.
You tried to enhance your armor or weapon with the cube and the game told you that the enchantment failed and that your armor/weapon is useless now. Now i'm not that informed about percentage of faliure (as far as i know it is somewhat safe til +4 enhance).
Note: This is more salvage than fixing, because your armor is runed and it will disappear.
The procedure is next. You need to go to merchant and buy 1 Rank 2 Reducing Cube (9,700 rp), and you will need Reducing Tool Set 100,000 rp.

NOW, REDUCING TOOL IS REUSABLE , so unless ya light a ciggy with a 1000 rp bill, i would advise askin someone with the tool to help ya.

You got all ya need. Open your combination window from your inventory (like when working with cube), place the tool and the Rank 2 Reducing Cube in the lower space, and the broken item in the designated upper box. Combine and you will get back...only the cubes you put in, and not even all of them.

My body armor was +4 enhancement lv 5, i found a R2 Def. Cube while i was in DP. I thought to enhance it, but fortuna turned on me, and i was naked in the dungeon.
LostLIneage explained me what to do and he was hopin he'll find someone with the tool.
In the end i was lucky selling two cards and managed to buy the tool, and after "salvaging" my armor i only got back 3 R2 Def cubes. I know it sucks but honestly there is nothing else ya can do with a broken item.

Anyway, i hope this helps, and if ya need the tool, i'll be around.
Back to top Go down
Kahunatic
Admin
Admin
Kahunatic

Number of posts : 94
Living : UK
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 am

ty dran this will help me alot. last time i failed mine i just sold my armour Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.gillyssyt2006.piczo.com
Dranagul
Forum manic
Forum manic
Dranagul

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:28 am

ohhh... what enhance was it?

Btw, i would also add something. This can be used if ya by any chance find a better basic weapon/armor than the one you currently wear, and want to get the cubes from old suit /weap to put them in the new one. For example, you reached lvl 50. The equipment in the stores become more better than yours currently wearing. You buy a better armor, extract cubes from the older (expect the possible loss of a cube ), hence the old armor is gone now. Enhance the new armor (hope it doesn't break), and than it's a matter of balcksmith upgrades, if ya got the money ya'll be back and beyond the old stats.

Narutally, also ya can go and sell the suit. And enhanced suits can go for a nice price. But than yar stranded to find/buy new cubes...
Back to top Go down
Ellendia
Forum abuser
Forum abuser
Ellendia

Number of posts : 30
Living : U.S.A., WA
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:05 pm

If anyone needs to borrow the reducing tool kit, I too have one. I ended up getting one the day that I failed to upgrade my armor to +5 twice in a row. : (
- Ellendia
Back to top Go down
Kahunatic
Admin
Admin
Kahunatic

Number of posts : 94
Living : UK
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:09 pm

Yes i also have one if anyone needs, should be one of us online if you need it
Back to top Go down
http://www.gillyssyt2006.piczo.com
Dranagul
Forum manic
Forum manic
Dranagul

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:56 am

Eek, that must have hurted Ellen.

Ok, i have seen something wonderfull yesterday in my DP. A guy named YosHirO (strider) owned a pair of knight swords, but they were sorta mistly glowing bluish, they reminded me of Star Wars light sabres hehe. And i said i gotta get mine like that!! What a Face
He opened trade window with me to show em, and than i got a picture. +8 Knight sword lv10 ... affraid jaw drop!!! Considering how strikin cubes dun fall so often i was more terrified now with the thought of what will i have to endure to get them swords that high. Forgot to ask him how long did it take to make them like that and how many cubes/swords did he loose. But they look sweeeeeet-a! geek
Back to top Go down
Ellendia
Forum abuser
Forum abuser
Ellendia

Number of posts : 30
Living : U.S.A., WA
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:12 pm

Making the nice glowy weapons isn't nearly as difficult if players are willing to pay real money in the cash shop. There you can buy things like Ancient Element - Strike and E-Protect Powder. With Ancient E-S, you can upgrade your strike cubes to Ancient Strike Cubes, which have a lower fail rate. E-Protect Powder keeps your weapon from breaking if the enchantment fails. With these two items, it becomes a lot easier to make +8 weapons.
- Ellendia
Back to top Go down
Dranagul
Forum manic
Forum manic
Dranagul

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:32 am

ahhh, thought there could be some real money involved, shame thou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your armor/weapon broke. What now?   Your armor/weapon broke. What now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your armor/weapon broke. What now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solace :: Help-
Jump to: