Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solace

Solace guild official forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnson-

My Fighter Empty
PostSubject: My Fighter   My Fighter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 8:22 am

Ok I would like some suggestions for my fighter, so far this is what he is he is:
Level:28
JLevel:25
Is a long sword and sheild fighter currently, I have only long sword mastery and am wondering if I should stay Sword and sheild or go Duel Sword?

I have no mastery in any other kind of weapon and no attack skills at all, just mostly passive skills and the heal lvl 5 with that health buff at lvl 2, I heard from many people that the most common kind of fighter uses bows... but i like swords, however not 2-handed ones.

Let me know what you think lol
Back to top Go down
Kahunatic
Admin
Admin
Kahunatic

Number of posts : 94
Living : UK
Registration date : 2007-05-22

My Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fighter   My Fighter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:39 am

Using a sword and shield is a great example of balanced fighting, avg att and def, however though it depends on your fighting style, if you like attack then I would use a 2h then dual wield when you get to jlvl 30. Bows are powerful but loose it's prowess due to it's poor reload time. Hope this helps.

Achillez
Kahunatic king
Back to top Go down
http://www.gillyssyt2006.piczo.com
Johnson-

My Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fighter   My Fighter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 am

Ok so i'll go Sword and sheild till Jlvl 30 then go duel, yea that makes sense... thx alot xD
Back to top Go down
Ellendia
Forum abuser
Forum abuser
Ellendia

Number of posts : 30
Living : U.S.A., WA
Registration date : 2007-05-23

My Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fighter   My Fighter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:11 pm

That sounds like a good plan. The shield becomes less important to Fighters at higher levels. The Holy Warrior, however, gains more shield skills, and gets a greater benefit from the added defensive bonuses of the shield.
- Ellendia
Back to top Go down
Johnson-

My Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fighter   My Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:24 am

Cool, my fighter is awsome... I obtained more weapon mastery and defence mastery last night before i killed godzila... made lvl 29 cause of him.

The next thing im going to increase is more passive skills in Hp, attack power, and defence. So far everything seems to be working great, thank you guys for your advice^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fighter   My Fighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solace :: Help-
Jump to: